3G Roofing: Enjoy the Advantages of Metal Roofing
There are several good reasons why metal roofing installation is a popular option for property owners in San Antonio, TX as well as in surrounding communities these days. And why not, when there are so many great advantages to this superb roofing material, including:
- Durability. Because the roof is part of your exterior, natural elements and harsh weather constantly wear it down. Metal has always had a reputation of effectively withstanding great amounts of wear, pressure, and damage. In the world of construction, it therefore comes as no surprise that many people find it as an optimal choice for their roofing material — it is extremely long-lasting, with warranties covering 30 years on the average.
- Lightweight. As metal sheets are relatively lightweight as compared with other materials such as asphalt or wood shingles, there is less structural support required to hold it in place. This means that you need fewer construction materials for your build, and get to maximize more living space underneath.
- Low to zero maintenance. Its durability saves you from seasonal maintenance costs. It is extremely fire resistant, mildew resistant, and insect resistant. Combined with the right protective coating, it might well live for as long as your entire home.
- Speed and ease of installation. It is easy to lay and it can be applied to an existing structure without the need to tear off layers underneath. When you want your roof built in the minimum amount of time, then metal is the way to go.
- Energy efficiency. Metal roofing saves you costs in many ways. For one thing, metal naturally reflects the radiant heat from the sun, keeping your home cooler during the day and allowing you to save on your air conditioning.
- Maximum water shedding/minimal pitch. Even with just the tiniest slope angle, rainwater slides off the surface of metal — a great feature, since you do want to keep your home completely dry.
- Eco-friendly. Using metal for roofing creates less waste, as it minimizes the impact of tear-off and disposal that’s typical of other roofing materials. Also, most metal sheet roofing is made from 30-60% recycled roofing material.
- Flexible design. A well-picked-out pattern can give your home the fantastic curb appeal; even a simple change in paint color can easily and almost instantly change the vibe of your property.
Superior Metal Roof Installation. Contact us today!
For your metal roofing installation in San Antonio, TX and surrounding areas, trust only the top roofing company in Texas — 3G Roofing. We are a GAF master Elite contractor with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). We are locally licensed, bonded, and insured. Call us at (210) 373-3358 or (833) 3G-Roof1 to learn more about our roofing products and services, or to book a schedule for free estimates. You can also reach us through this request form.